Hey everyone! Time for another blog award. Its the “One Lovely Blog Award” and “Versatile Blogger award”. I would like to thank Vikki for nominating me. Please check out her amazing blog, she has a superb collection of some outstanding books. Please visit her blog here-
This is a dual post, just like one done by Vikki.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD-
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
- I am an OCD person, and I have it everywhere and for everything. My table is super clean, not even a strand of hair, if I see any, I can’t stop myself from cleaning it all over again. One day I cleaned my room thrice because. My laptop has everything organised.
- I overdo stuff often, but not when it comes to art or drawing. Last week I was cleaning one of my shelfs in a cupboard, ended up cleaning the entire room and all of the 3 cupboards and restacked my perfectly stacked clothes. Took me all day.
- I am really particular about perfection. Last week I saw a folder in my laptop “The vampire diaries Season 8”, whereas all others were “The Vampire Diaries Season 7”. I ended up changing the names of all 16 files in that folder just to get the capitalisation perfect and same in all.
- I don’t find F.R.I.E.N.D.S. funny. Ya Ya judge me all you want. I just don’t find it funny. Fake laughter in the background makes me annoyed.
- Even though I have a ton of TV shows, but you’ll always find me watching The Modern Family.
- I hate Indian television.
- Spectacles always fascinated me. Ever since I found that I’m gonna wear them I was just so excited. I remember the day very clearly when I got my specs.
Well thats all.
I’d like to nominate Linda for both, you can also choose to do either one or none. No one else is coming in my mind. But this is really open to all my viewers, followers or not, just jump right in and mention it in the comments.
This has been so much fun. Thank you so much again Vikki for the tag!