Hey everyone! Time for another award. I got tagged by Nel @ Reactionary tales. Firstly its an honor to introduce her, great blogger with some amazing posts about her weekend or some crazy plant she found or when she’s fangirling after meeting an author. Haha. I really enjoy her posts and so will you. So do check it out guys!
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
So now here are the 11 questions that I’m answering from those 22.
- Which of the 7 dwarfs are you most similar to?
I guess I’ll say Happy. I stay happy all day, for no reason but ya. haha. Don’t worry I’m not crazy.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years that you believe you might actually achieve?
Living in a quiet decent studio apartment with me 4 dogs Justin, Thunder, Amber and Earth. Working in a big fashion label and earning in good figures. And I would have travelled Egypt, Moscow, Shanghai, Sydney, Venice and Rome.
And having an iphone. My dad hates apple….. so he doesn’t buy me an iphone.
- Who do you not know in person but think you’d best friends with?
Barry Allen from the Flash. Also in real life there’s Linda @mainepaperpusher. We met on blogging platform… not in person but ya we’re best of friends!
- If you could only travel by 1 mode of transportation in the future, what would it be?
- What Greek or Roman goddess or god is your favorite?
I guess I really like Athena. Goddess of wisdom and intelligence. I am an admirer of strong powerful and intelligent women.
- Mountains or Beaches?
I’ve been to a lot of mountains here so I guess ima try beaches now.
- Your favorite topics to have a conversation on?
Food and TV Shows.
- One thing that you want to eliminate from your life completely.
- Is there anything that can/might make you stop blogging?
- Share any adventurous or risky thing that you ever did.
Escaping a class in front of the teacher and then not picking up their call when you are caught.
I’m an avid follower of rules….would you believe I never bunked a class in school. Did it first time in college.
- When in time would you want to live that you have not been alive for?
Renaissance. I did a research work about the clothing of renaissance period and I found it very interesting. I would fancy myself in one of those.
Well I nominate Chaos and you can answer the same questions. Hope you enjoy it. Cheers!
Well I really enjoyed this, thank you so much Nel once again!
Thats all for today.
Have a nice day