Hey everyone! So here’s a new quick snack recipe for you all. An easy and tasty and fulfilling breakfast.
- Gram flour
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper
- Green chillies
- Flour bread or brown bread.
- Take a mixing bowl and add 4 tablespoons of gram flour, 1 tsp of flour, salt to taste, red chillies as per your spice tolerance. I finely chopped green chilly and chopped coriander.
- Add water to create a paste. It shouldn’t be too thick nor too dilute.
- Take 10 pieces of flour bread. Cut them in any shape. I prefer triangles.
- Now dip the pieces into the batter, make sure the batter covers every part and immediately pour it into hot oil.
- Once golden brown on either sides, take it out and place on a plate. You may sprinkle some Chaat Masala or oregano on top, as per your wish.
Voila! Your 5 min breakfast is ready. Its healthy, its fulfilling, you can carry it in a tiffin too. If you have kids, they will definitely enjoy this. Do try and let me know in the comments section. 🙂
Have a nice day.